What we're about
Azure is a performance-focused people operations company in Perth, Australia. We provide a full suite of people operations services for Not-for-profits, Government & SMEs Australia-wide, who are looking to reduce costs, improve performance and resolve internal issues.
As a team, Azure has:
- Over 30 years of experience in HR.
- 13 years experience in multiple levels and departments of the Australian government & the NGO / NFP sector.
- Managed over $300M in government funding for the NGO / NFP sector.
What this means is that we help you bring your purpose to life throughout your entire organisation. From your strategic plan to your operational plan, and all the way through to the individual performance of your team, we ensure that your purpose makes a difference. It’s purpose-led people operations for results you can see.
The Azure Team
Adrian Robinson – Managing Director
Dip.Bus; Grad Cert HRM; MHRM; AFACHSM; CHE
Adrian is experienced in all aspects of human resource management and business solutions – from managing processes, conducting reviews, investigating grievances to proactively growing organisations and developing the capacity and potential of people. He engages with and supports the progress of people through the implementation of sustainable strategies to suit your workplace; and to achieve performance focused outcomes. As an outsourced HR solution, the Azure team aligns with clients by working with them to focus on key areas of their business such as:
- To rebuild (or enhance) and captivate the culture
- To diversify the revenue stream
- To improve communication across the business at all levels
- To improve service offerings by creating an agile, flexible and mobile workforce equipped to respond to the changes relating to the provision of business solutions
- To enhance the development and capacity of people (the workforce)
- To navigate the change process to ensure that your business remains in a strong defensible position
Adrian, together with his strategically aligned partners, deliver service and expertise which goes above and beyond – it won’t take long to see the depth of knowledge, insight and passion that we bring and to recognise us as an invaluable addition to your team.
Sarah Robinson – Associate
BAC; CA; CTA; Dip FP
Sarah is an experienced Chartered Accountant who enjoys working closely with businesses, teams and families, to maximise potential and achieve goals, bringing strategic advice and solutions while ensuring that all reporting and compliance obligations are met. Sarah works with clients across the whole spectrum of personal and business arenas, including start-up enterprises, small to medium business, big corporates, individuals and family groups.
Sarah’s areas of expertise include:
- Financial management and analysis
- Corporate, family and wealth structures
- Tax law and planning
- Business growth and profitability
- Efficient internal systems and processes
Experience in different industries include, but are not limited to:
- Security services
- Logistics, asset and facilities management
- Retail and manufacturing
- Horticulture, agriculture and viticulture
Sarah, together with her strategically aligned partners, deliver service and expertise which goes above and beyond, it won’t take long to see the depth of knowledge, insight and passion that we bring and to recognise us as an invaluable addition to your team.
Annika Demasi – Associate
B Arts; B Psych; PSY0001577635
Annika is a highly experienced and well regarded consultant who has provided a wide range of injury and risk management, occupational health and safety and preventative services at strategic, educational and operational levels.
Annika has spent much of her career working with organisations and workers compensation insurers to mitigate the human and financial cost of work related stress claims. In this capacity, Annika has worked closely with key stakeholders, particularly employers, to contain the potential adverse impact of stress, conflict, bullying and harassment and other human-related issues in the workplace. This often includes mediation and conflict resolution. Other services include:
- Individual Programmes of Employee Counselling
- Corporate Employee Assistance Programmes
Annika, together with her strategically aligned partners, deliver service and expertise which goes above and beyond, it won’t take long to see the depth of knowledge, insight and passion that we bring and to recognise us as an invaluable addition to your team.